Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Drogba Want to Stay Shown at the 2014 World Cup

Many analysts believe the appearance of the Ivory Coast international striker Didier Drogba to decline. But it refused to spearhead Chelsea's hanging up his boots and wanted to perform at the 2014 World Cup.

This statement was delivered Drogba told a newspaper in Ivory Coast, Thursday, February 11, 2011.

"I'm not at the end of my career at this time. I still intend to participate in two African Nations Cup-2012 and 2013. I also want to look at my third World Cup later in 2014," said Drogba.

Drogba fascinating look at the Ivory Coast beat Mali 1-0 in friendly match, 9 Ferbruari ago. However, local observers assess Drogba was time to think about regeneration.

Responding to this, Drogba firmly reject it. The player who is now 33-year-old pleaded not want to disappoint his fans with a sudden decide hanging up his boots.

"I can not leave this team in that way. When I decided to retire from international games, I would cautiously say goodbye to the fans," said Drogba.

"I'm not going to leave the national team quietly. So now, I'm here, whenever they call me, I will answer them,"added the former Olympique de Marseille players.

No comments:

Post a Comment