Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Robben denies will Leave Munich

Dutchman player, Arjen Robben deny will leave Bayern Munich the end of this season. Until now Robben still leaves two-year contract with the German team.

Appearances Munich in the Bundesliga was disappointing. The team nicknamed The Bavarians are to date still is third in the standings with a collection of 55 points from 30 games.

Let alone to win the championship, Munich also threatened not able to qualify for the Champions League zone. This situation is giving rise to speculation that Roben position is threatened.

Some of the big clubs start trying to close Robben. One of them is AC Milan. But this is disputed by the Munich newspaper who claimed not intend to sell the ex Chelsea and Real Madrid.

Robben also be the same. 27-year-old player claimed never intend to leave Munich. "I never say I'm planning to leave Munich," he told the newspaper TZ.

"I'm not saying I want to move if we could only perform in the UEFA Cup next season," he continued. "I have a contract with Bayern and I will live it,"said Robben.

No comments:

Post a Comment