Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Goalkeeper who sought Manchester United Give Answers on June 30

Manchester United have to be patient waiting for the certainty of the Atletico Madrid goalkeeper, David De Gea. New target for Manchester United goalkeeper was released certainty migrate or not at the end of June 2011.

"I do not want to talk contract extension or another. I still have a contract (at Atletico) and just talk about it again on 30 June," said De Gea told Marca.

De Gea is always associated with the Red Devils in recent months. De Gea is highly expected that Manchester United manager, Sir Alex Ferguson to replace Edwin van der Sar, who will retire at the end of this season.

side Atletico actually want to extend goalkeeper contract the 20-year. In fact, De Gea still have a contract remaining until 2013. side Atletico has given the clauses of purchase (buy-out clause) € 25 million for the club enthusiasts De Gea.

De Gea confirms not want to discuss a new contract or bid another club until the season ends. The focus is now nothing but bring Atletico won a ticket to the Europa League.

"Many things have been reported, as I've tied a deal with a club. I never thought would talk a lot of good for someone. What is clear, now I still Atletico Madrid player.''

"If God permits, I will be long with Atletico. I still enjoy here and want to bring Atletico to play in Europe. I do not think of anything else. Atletico have offered me a contract extension, but until June 30, I do not want to talk about it. Only then, I will think of the future,''continued De Gea.

De Gea also do not want to talk about his chances of playing in the Premier League along with teammate Sergio Aguero. Atletico striker for a long time also rumored to be migrated to England. "No, I just play with Kun, but at Atletico. Now, we only think of two games the determination to be able to play in Europe.''

Atletico are now in position 7 standings La Liga Primera Division. Atleti reach the same 52 points with Sevilla and Espanyol three points above in position 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment