Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sahin to Madrid was Not because of money

Sahin to Madrid was Not because of money


Newer Real Madrid midfielder, Nuri Sahin, confirmed his move to the Santiago Bernabeu is was not because of money.

Sahin became the first player to be bought to Real Madrid next season. Turkish national team players are officially brought in Los Blancos from Borussia Dortmund, Monday, May 9, 2011, with a transfer value of 10 million euro.

This move obviously quite shocking, because Sahin expected to fans are Dortmund be a mainstay of the team players in the Champions League next season. 22 years old midfielder has become one of the key success Dortmund won the Bundesliga this season.

Speaking through the official website of Dortmund, Sahin confirmed his move to Real Madrid was not because of money. He claimed to want to play in El Merengues which he considers the biggest club in the world.

"Money is not the reason for my move. When I stay healthy, I feel pretty. Real Madrid's biggest club on earth, I am proud of this move. This is a the highest career that can be accomplished footballer .Just because Madrid I want to leave from Dortmund ,"said Sahin .

Sahin will be very difficult to forget Dortmund, who defended the club since 2005 when still a junior player. Sahin admitted toughest moment was when told coach Jurgen Klopp.

"The hardest part is when they announced my decision. I will miss Jurgen Klopp. I would invite the team, coaches, staff and club president in the upcoming El Clasico match," said Sahin.

No comments:

Post a Comment