Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kaka Never Intend to Back to Milan

JAC Sport, Madrid - Ricardo Kaka has denied rumors his return to AC Milan. Real Madrid midfielder was even admitted to never even think about it.

Kaka leave the San Siro in 2009 ago at a cost of 68.5 million euro transfer, unfortunately, at the beginning of his arrival, the Brazilian player was even failed to show maximum performance.

Problem injury so the main reason Kaka not mazimum performance. And because it was he began to cut out of the main squad of Los Blancos, nicknames Madrid.

Adverse conditions that befall Kaka raises the issue of his return to Milan. Moreover, 29-year player had said that the club owned by Italian prime minister, Silvio Berlusconi that there will always be in his heart.

However, recently Kaka makes a different recognition. He even said never thought back to the Serie A champions club. Kaka says it wants to stay in Madrid for a long time.


"I have a tremendous feeling against Milan and Sao Paulo, but I assert wanted to keep playing with Real Madrid. I am with injuries during one half years, but I never thought back to Milan," said Kaka.

"I also discussed it with Adriano Galliani. I told to him I still want to continue a career in Madrid," he concluded quoted Kajuru Pregunta, Friday, November 11, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment