Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ivica Olic Want overtaken Klose

JAC Sport, Munich - Bayern Munich attacker, Ivica Olic, claimed to be interested in joining the Serie A club, SS Lazio. There, Olic again be reunited with ex Munich player, Miroslav Klose.

Olic is experiencing a difficult situation in Munich. He was unable to compete with Mario Gomez, so players the 32 years are more on the bench this season. Of the seven Bundesliga matches, Olic also recently contributed a goal.

"I intend to leave Munich in January. I no longer makes Munich boss plans and this could jeopardize my place in the European Cup in 2012," Olic said as reported by Tuttosport.

"I am honored that a team like Lazio has been associated with me and I hope there will be more than ordinary interest," added the Croatian National Team players.


If so join, Olic could return a duet with Klose. The second bomber had previously had a duet for two seasons at FC Hollywood.

"Perhaps you are surprised by Klose game today, but I did not. He was a champion and always fun to play with him. It would be nice if we could duet again," lid Olic.

Klose joined Lazio at the start of this season. So far, Klose performed brilliantly by contributing eight goals from 13 matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment