Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Grafite : From Wolfsburg To Al Ahli


After four years of defending Wolfsburg, including by giving the Bundesliga title, striker Grafite say adieu. The Brazilian player continued his career at Al Ahli.

The announcement was made by Wolfsburg through its official website on Sunday, 19 Juni WIB dawn.

"The Brazilian Player, Grafite left the Bundesliga after playing as much as 107 times in the Bundesliga and scored 59 goals for VfL Wolfsburg. The striker moved to the United Arab Emirates, joined the club Al Ahli of Dubai," the club is nicknamed Die Woelfe it.

With this certainty, then Grafite left the Volkswagen Arena one year sooner than those listed in the contract.

The player whose full name is Edinaldo Batista Libanio joined Wolfsburg in 2007. In the 2008/2009 season, Grafite her duet with Edin Dzeko (now at Manchester City) successfully deliver Wolfsburg won the Bundesliga.

In the same season, Grafite won individual awards in the form of top scorer and best player is also German in 2009.

"I am grateful for the four years of remarkable in a country with incredible and amazing clubs. During that time, I get a lot of friends and fans who always support me," said Grafite.

"By the age of 32 years who had entered, this is my time more to families who are all so close to my heart, to seek new challenges, and above it all is to prepare for the future after retirement from football."
Grafite said that there are only positive thing that she recalled during defend Wolfburg. "My goal in 2009 against Bayern Munich, competing in the Champions League, at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, and many more incredible moments that I experienced while in here. That's all there will always be in my heart."

"I always feel comfortable in Germany. I learned a lot, experience increases, and also I get the results of my passion and hard work. Above all, my fans are loyal and wonderful will always have a place in my heart," concluded him.

Together with Al Ahli, Grafite contracted for two seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment