Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Podolski Not Towards Rome

Lukas Podolski asserted his loyalty to Koeln. This statement is at once brushed off rumors she will be docked at AS Roma in the transfer market this summer.

Podolski Agent, Riccardo Sarti, was exhaled news that his client wanted to try a new challenge outside Germany. He said Rome would be suitable for 26-year attacker.

Podolski confirmed that he received several offers from other clubs. However, for now, he opted to stay at the RheinEnergie Stadium.

"Indeed, the fact that I get a bid last season, but I do not really consider it," said Podolski told German newspaper, Express.

"I still have two-year contract and my ambition is to finish it," he said.

"I have strong opinions about Wolfgang Overath (President Koeln). He lives and breathes for the club, day and night," said striker this Polish descent.

"He did everything he could to this club and he was my idol. He is always looking for sponsors, talk with the players, and he did a great job," he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment