Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Neymar: I have been for sale since 10 Years

JAC Sport, Salvador - Santos star, Neymar seemed annoyed by the rumors that always associate himself with European elite clubs, including Barcelona. For the umpteenth time Neymar denied he will move to Camp Nou.

Neymar continues to be associated with Barcelona after the Chelsea and Real Madrid. Spanish media even claimed Barca have made a consensus with Santos and Neymar and then Neymar's father when the Blaugrana's successfully beat Santos 4-0 in the Club World Cup final in Japan.

In the deal, Santos will be charged a penalty of 10 million euros if it sells Neymar to Barcelona eternal rival, Real Madrid. But it was denied immediately by the Brazilian national team striker aged 19 year.

"No, the first five months ago I had signed a new contract. I must say again that I am here (Santos) until 2014. And this I must again repeat," said Neymar in a charity match in the city of Salvador.


Neymar also expressed annoyance with the statement of spiciness. "I've sold to different people since I was 10 years old. Now I am on vacation from Santos, Barcelona and Real Madrid! Now I am here just to play in this match."

Neymar is Santos star when to win the Copa Libertadores and the Paulista title in 2011. Neymar also be a strong candidate winning Latin America's best player award that was held by El Pais.

No comments:

Post a Comment