Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Abate Support Milan Buying Ronaldo


AC Milan right-back, Abate Ignazio supports the desire of President Silvio Berlusconi's AC Milan to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to the San Siro.

Berlusconi expressed his admiration for Ronaldo and wanted to see the ex Best Player World to play match by AC Milan. Italian media to preach Berlusconi will try to bring in Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

Abate supports Berlusconi's plan to bring in Ronaldo. Abate believes the former Manchester United player will be successful when playing in Italy.

"I'm sure he (Ronaldo) will be successful. I hope he comes, though so far has been playing with a phenomenal player here. If you say to me if I would practice with David Beckham, I would not trust you," said Abate told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Abate become one of the players shine at AC Milan this season. Even so, the former Torino defender is not thought able to defend the Italian senior national team.

"I am not thinking about the national team now. I'm just thinking about the Scudetto. I stayed away seven games to realize the dream, 'said Abate.

Milan is still at the top of Serie A with 65 points, three points clear of Napoli. This weekend Milan will face Fiorentina in Florence.

No comments:

Post a Comment