Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pastore Join PSG with Rp517 Billion Value


JAC Sport, Palermo - Following is a puzzle where to gone Palermo midfielder, Javier Pastore. The player who became the target of big European clubs ranging from Inter Milan, AC Milan, Manchester United, Manchester City and Barcelona instead chose a career in Ligue 1 (French League). He chose to join Paris Saint Germain. Certainty Pastore joining PSG is through announced the player through his personal website.

"Now I am officially a PSG player. I just do medical tests and do other details. I am tempted by this new challenge, PSG is a great club with great history, "Pastore wrote in his website.

"I want to win the league and the French Cup, I want this team to win it all. Specifically, I want to give the best in every game and I am very happy that they trust me. I moved with happiness, but from the bottom of my heart there is little sense of sadness, "said the player nicknamed El Flaco's.

Pastore also expressed certainty departure Palermo president, Maurizio Zamparini. He also mentioned the 22-year transfers.

"We reached an agreement last night around midnight. Basically, the official transfer Pastore to Paris Saint Germain is worth € 43 million, "said Zamparini told Radio Radio.

Pastore transfer value is to be the highest in the French league. PSG are currently doing major investments expropriated after the Qatari businessmen late last season. They have also recruited a former coach of Inter Milan, Leonardo as sporting director.

Before Pastore, in the transfer market this time it's already getting Italy capital city club, AS Roma midfielder, Jeremy Menez.

No comments:

Post a Comment