Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Ronaldo: Madrid is place World's Best Player

JAC Sport, Madrid - Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo,  again expressed his happy to be part of the club as grand as Los Blancos. According to him, Madrid is currently occupied by the world's best players.

Portugal national team winger confirms that the existence of the best players in Madrid's success made ​​him happy. Ronaldo also appeared optimistic that Madrid will soon showed his class as the best club in the world.

"We've got the best in the world in this squad. It makes me happy and helps me get better. My ambition is always better from year to year and I was in a club that would warrant it," said Ronaldo in Madrid playing site.

"I think all professional footballers have talent but you will never be a big player if it does not do the hard work with talent. I'm trying to prove my qualities on the pitch and in training and I always tried to do the best," said CR7.

Ex Manchester United player was  also admitted he did not have a childhood idol player. "I never idolized anyone as a child. My ambition was to play for Portugal national team because  a lot of players that I follow now," he added.

This year 26 players joined Real Madrid from Manchester United in July 2009. Until now, Ronaldo has performed more than 100 games with Los Blancos. (sources : vivanews.com and google.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment