Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Nuri Sahin's Beautiful Debut With Madrid

JAC Sport, Madrid - Turkish national team midfielder, Nuri Sahin had his debut with Real Madrid with brilliant. Not only secured three points, Los Blancos also appear fierce with destroyed 10 Osasuna player with 7-1, Sunday, November 6, 2011.

At the La Liga match that was held at the Santiago Bernabeu, the Nuri Sahin entered in 67 minutes replacing Sami Khedira. It became the first game after the player suffered a long injury since recruited last summer.

Sahin joined Madrid from Borussia Dortmund for a fee of € 10 million. But the 23-year midfielder suffered a foot injury as Los Blancos undergoing preseason warm-up before the La Liga this season rolling.

"It's a great day for me. I thank all of them at the Santiago Bernabeu, my teammates, manager and club president. Now I have to work hard to help the team," said Sahin at Madrid's official website.


"I am very happy to play for the first time with Real Madrid. I am a bit nervous before going because this is my first match in front of the fans. I now feel confident and happy after playing a few minutes," he continued.

What makes Nuri Sahin grow excited, the Jose Mourinho's team this time more firmly on top of the 28 points or three points clear of his rivals, Barcelona. (sources : vivanews.com and google.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment